For our keycaps, we use the original Cherry molds, our new molds are based on the originals. We can only ensure perfect fitment and compatibility with genuine Cherry MX switches. While the vast majority of MX clones will work without any issue, we cannot guarantee perfect fitment. Our quality control and tolerances are based on the original Cherry MX switches and dimensions, as they are the industry standard MX switch.
Articles in this section
- Designing a Custom GMK Keycap Set (Guide)
- Is it possible to order a single keycap set in the webshop?
- I would like to work with custom colors. How does the matching process work?
- Are your keycaps compatible with all MX style switches?
- Which colors are available for the keycaps?
- What is the minimum order quantity for custom made keycap sets?
- How much is a custom made keycap set?
- What materials do you use for the keycaps?
- Is it possible to backlit the keycaps or is the material completely lightproof?