The UNIQEY download area is still under development. Besides this manual you will find further information such as firmware updates in this area in the future.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to run the UNIQEY keyboard with an alternative power supply, e.g. USB power adapter or a battery pack?
- I mainly use the UNIQEY keyboard in connection with my tablet PC or another BT-device. Is it possible to start the UNIQEY keyboard directly connected with the tablet/BT-device?
- I don't like the default color of the status LED's or the status LED's are shining too dark/bright in the basic settings. Can I adjust this?
- I have assigned/programmed some of my keys with macros. I could test those macros correctly in a word processing programm or text editor. Unfortunately the PC doesn't always react correctly when running them.
- I downloaded the continuative user manual. Despite pressing the keys SHIFTL, SHIFTR and FN I don't get to the setup menu. What am I doing wrong?
- The enclosed manual says that there should be a continuative user manual for special functions such as macros, etc... Where do I get this manual and which functions can hereby be adjusted?
- Is it possible to charge or run my mobile phone or other USB devices through the USB mouseport of the Uniqey keyboard?
- Is the keypad of the UNIQEY keyboard LED backlighted?
- Are the switches (MX switches) of the Q100 keyboard plate mounted or pcb mounted?