Yes. It is possible to change the colors of the status LED's per workstation as well as to increase or lower the luminance of the LED's. For this please use the continuative manual for the special functions of the UNIQEY keyboard.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to run the UNIQEY keyboard with an alternative power supply, e.g. USB power adapter or a battery pack?
- I mainly use the UNIQEY keyboard in connection with my tablet PC or another BT-device. Is it possible to start the UNIQEY keyboard directly connected with the tablet/BT-device?
- I don't like the default color of the status LED's or the status LED's are shining too dark/bright in the basic settings. Can I adjust this?
- I have assigned/programmed some of my keys with macros. I could test those macros correctly in a word processing programm or text editor. Unfortunately the PC doesn't always react correctly when running them.
- I downloaded the continuative user manual. Despite pressing the keys SHIFTL, SHIFTR and FN I don't get to the setup menu. What am I doing wrong?
- The enclosed manual says that there should be a continuative user manual for special functions such as macros, etc... Where do I get this manual and which functions can hereby be adjusted?
- Is it possible to charge or run my mobile phone or other USB devices through the USB mouseport of the Uniqey keyboard?
- Is the keypad of the UNIQEY keyboard LED backlighted?
- Are the switches (MX switches) of the Q100 keyboard plate mounted or pcb mounted?